Quote:

This is Dave Wises book.

Be careful, unless you have sought permission from Dave the copyright printed on page 2 of this manual appears to eliminate you from scanning this information and posting it.

I have many times in the past and He has never said anything to me about it. It is why I gave him credit at the top of my post. Just trying to help a guy out.

I'm not the copyright police, nor do I benefit from the sale of this manual, when the copyright states "No portion of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical . . . " I'd say it's pretty clear.

The way to cover yourself is to ask permission, in writing, and retain a copy of the correspondence.

And the way to help someone on this cite is to discuss what the manual says, and perhaps take a picture of a fastener you have.

Like I said, not my fight, just wanted to make you aware to avoid a potential issue.

Didn't think it was a fight.

Dave is on here, I have been on here since 2005 and have posted many pages out of his book many times. I bet I have helped sell more than one copy of his book for him by posting pages of his book here.

If he wants me to stop, please PM me here and I will gladly stop.

Last edited by Challenger 1; 08/14/14 12:41 PM.