This is my first Charger I ever owned! Can't wait to get her road worthy! Was my wife's idea!
How cool is that!

Quick story...
driving these cars back in the day.
Getting my very Deserving - Drunk Driving Arrest in a 1969 Charger Friends car at 18 in 1973 -
Umm Ya, been there and done that!

I got the bite again 1n the late 90's buying a 72 Town & Country station wagon 440 built. That was fun! Also bought a 70 White Challenger. Small repairs lead me to wanting the jump on the wagon with the hot cuda's.

I've been restoring 70 - 71 cuda's ground up since 2000 - one in the garage now almost ready for paint. Basically I spend 2 - 3 years on them to then sell.

Knowing how hard it is to get attached and want to keep em.

This time my wife says, lets buy an inexpensive ride we can drive around in and keep while I spend the pain staking time on the cuda.

So my youngest son tells me how much he loves the T.V. show 'Burn Notice' with the 73 black charger.

My buy is just that, Triple Black TX9 Taged - Mostly original and complete. She now is being brought back to her glory days with Me as the third owner!

Second owners story is he bought her in 1983 when he was 18. Repairs of many new parts including engine swap from the 400 with a '71' 440 back in 1997. Drove her a dozen times for a year. Parked her in the back yard traveling for his job, she's been sitting ever since with 74141 miles on the clock.

They only see Stars...
when hit by a Mopar!