Quote:

Wow...10 years. I remember where I was when I heard the news. I was an inspector on a Asphalt paving job when the contractor (who was also a Moparts member) came up to me and told me....and I live in CA. I never met Gary in person...but it still had quite the impact on me.

The Moparts family was particularly tight back then (imho)....and Gary was a part of that. He was a great guy...we exchange a lot of friendly PM's back then.
Never were truer words written.
Rob

never were truer words written. I never met gary either but i'd like to think we were friends through Moparts. As i sit back and think where i was 10 years ago, and how much life has changed for me, i also thing about how i changed my life. It was one of the defining moments that I realized you never know when it is your turn, so make the most of every minute you have in this great life. For a lot of us, Moparts is our second family. Strangers connected through a common interest. Most of us would drop whatever we had going on to help another in need. The proverbial shirt off our back. Gary was the poster child for that. That he was a public servant made his passing that much more senseless. Officer Davis, you are clear from duty.

68 AMX mopars red headed stepchild
69 Dart GT Convertible 340 4 speed
71 Challenger - looks like the avatar!