I was able to install my front Carbotech pads yesterday. If you have Dr. Diff's Stage 4 Brembo style caliper brake kit the part number is CT968 and whatever compound you choose. I have XP12's in front and to install them you have to have zero shims whatsoever. They are a tight fit but as long as you are able to move the wheel back and forth freely you should be good.

The the rear CT627A-XP8's I was not able to install on Dr. Diff's Cobra Rear brake kit. The pads I was sent are simply too thick even with the piston fully collapsed and zero shims on the back of the pads. I am emailing Carbotech at the moment and will call them Monday for a solution.

Initial impressions from driving 30 miles and back on a freeway: they eat up rotors big time. I had street pads on previously and you could still see the cross hatching from when the rotors were brand new after about 1200 miles. The Carbotechs ate through that and now has its own distinct wear pattern after 60 miles. I have not properly bedded them yet and will do so before my track day on Sept. 20th.

Oh yeah they are loud when crawling to a stop. Be prepared to get looks from people on the street haha!

73 `Cuda
Instagram: @rylispro
YouTube: RylisPro
www.rylispro.com
925-214-9192