Interior color is black. Legendary covers. Color need to match. I'm looking for the entire assembly with posts. Who has the best product? Thanks

Follow-up on original post (not sure if I did this correctly but anyway...)) After much thought I went with Dennis Dill for headrests on my 69 GTX. Dennis said my head rests were too far gone to "restore" so I purchased a restored set from him. Dennis has about 4 or 5 different levels of restoration from good enough to nothing better (my words, I don't remember how Dennis actually describes them). I went with the second best. Enclosed are a few pics of the head rests. I am very pleased with his products and service. It took about a month to receive my head rests. Dennis builds them after a request (at least mine anyway). When I received my head rests there was an issue with some spots on the forward surface. I contacted Dennis and he told me how to remove the spots. He also offered to remove them at no cost if I returned them to him. His instructions on removing the spots were dead on; the spots are gone. In conclusion I am a happy customer and I would recommend Dennis without hesitation. A final thought, Dennis is not inexpensive, I paid $495 for the second best, however, I think for a higher end restoration this is absolutely the way to go and money well spent.

Last edited by frank; 09/13/14 02:29 PM.