Quote:

Quote:

Thankxx 4 the heads up and he`s gonna need to be faster than high 10`s to get me but ya never know.

Thump..
Don't confuse strip times with potential on the street ..
Hooking up on the street vs. the strip is an art in itself. That super bee launches harder than most strip cars, has a 4-link, reworked torqueflite. Another close friend that has a built 650HP wedge red Duster runs mid-9s, got beat by 2 car lengths. I have never seen a Mopar launch as hard it does, don't know what his 60' times are but I would estimate to be about 1.28.. Once he jumps out front there is no catching him..

Just my $0.03...

This has been eatin at me for days now so here goes; 1st, a high 10 522 on spray is embarrasing in my opinion, 2nd, the very best he can run on the street if all he has is hi-10`s is MAYBE 10`s if not 11`s, 3rd, hard to believe he`s turning 1.28 60`s and lastly on my worse run I`m in the low 10`s or better so let`s make this happen. Do you know this guy?

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....