Quote:

Quote:

The cops should have cuffed the owner right there. He's either scamming insurance, or he did something VERY wrong to someone who is not afraid to deal with things himself. If the owner can't tell the cops who did this, he either did it himself, screwed over to many people to keep track of, or he did something very immoral or illegal to the WRONG person. This is not random. To many things don't add up, and when that's the case... Go back and check the math.

Well said , Mr. Wapner. Or should I say " your honor " or " judge " ?
Here is one absolute I am fairly certain of , and it has shown itself often enough in my 55 years that I smell it's stink before I see it.
People will NEVER accuse others of something they are not capable of themselves.
Not a judgement.........just an observation.
If this happened to my car , I could get a serious hate on.
When it happens to someone else , I can only feel empathy.

You have an excellent point. I AM the kind of person who would do this exact thing to someone who went out of his way to wrong me, so your life observations are serving you well.
I know the work it takes to cut a car up like that. It isn't the sort of thing you would do for fun, or without purpose.
I do feel sorry for those who have things stolen or damaged for no reason other than wrong place wrong time. When others "interfere" in my world, they are judged by me. Then, I decide the punishment.
My cynicism is from hearing countless stories that don't make sense. If the guy, or someone in his circle isn't involved in one way or another, I would have to re-think the whole reasoning process that has served me well in my years...
Now, do I have all the info? No. Should I jump to conclusions? No. The info presented to me though has WAY to many red flags.
My thinking is that I hope he is involved, because this stuff shouldn't happen to good people. Either way, with the publicity, we will find out what happened.
I don't blame any of you for not wanting to hear negative opinions. You are better people than me. I wish I could live in blissfull forgiveness, but it takes all kinds. Thanks, Wapner

"use it 'till it breaks, replace as needed"