Quote:

my interior code is H6Y3 I need some new seat covers and new carpet, the only problem is someone along the way swapped a black interior into the car. the only thing that's left original was the dash. now I need to know what color carpet to order and what kind, as well as the "TAN" seat covers that year one offers are the same as the light gold that the car is coded for.

any help would be great. I guess in the whole grand scheme of things I could keep the black interior but the seats need to get recovered anyway, and black is just damn hot in a convertible.

My 71 challenger hardtop was originally gy9 with I believe H6Y3 interior ( I will check when I get home tomorrow ). If so I have pics of original interior on my home computer and I have for sale an excellent set of kick panels and rear panels (prop diff then vert panels) and a good set of a pillar trim (diff from vert too??). I had ember gold carpet and black seat belts. I will tell you that my interior had 3 different shades. The metal part of the dash was dark gold the dash pad was light gold and the plastic and seat cover appeared tan. I will confirm my interior code and post pics tomorrow.

2016 Diesel Ram 3500 Mason Dump
1971 Challenger
2013 Jeep Wrangler
1979 Dodge Ram Power Wagon 400 Mini Pumper
My other car is a Fire Truck.