Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Well it seemed to hook the best it has so far, in the way it carried the front wheels up further down the track. But the 60 ft. is still not that good?
Tuning the engine is picking up the MPH but the 60 ft. doesn't seem to improve much.

Just a heads up,,,make SURE you are getting in the "tracks" or the "groove" at the starting line. Knowing your car from pics here, I imagine the rear is pretty narrow. You may be getting one wheel alittle bit off from run to run, causing the 60' to vary. DAMHIK

I second that.

I know this is true, as it has already happened. The guy in the starting line booth has helped me the last two times out! It is very much appreciated, as I seem to place the car poorly on my own!
Thanks!!
Mark

I run exactly the same slick and pretty equal weight and I found that on a well prepped track mine likes 12.5 psi but on a not so well prepped I have to reduce the pressure, I was at my home track and they usually aren't as well prepped especially on T@T night and my first pass @12.5 it spun some, my second I reduce pressure to 12.0 and that helped but needed to go down a little more, but I broke a tranny and wasn't able to accomplish that.

Light travels faster than the speed of sound,,,this is why some people seem bright untill you hear them speak.