I'm getting ready to do some dyno testing and tuning on one of my 470 C.I. pump gas 440 motor tomorrow morning, 3.90 stroke with 4.375 bore. It has 9.64 to 1 compression with a set of Eddy RPM heads, the rockers are a set of Harland Sharp 1.54 to 1 ratio rollers. Eddy Performer RPM intake with a 1/2 thick phenolic spacer, 850 CFM Holley 4781-7 carb. It does have a set of 7.1 long rods and a set of forged KB Icon reverse dome pistons in it with almost no quench, .052 between the flat of the piston and the heads The cam is a Comp Cams XE275HL, the dyno is the famous central Oregon Studka dyno (2500 ft. above sea level) with all the latests calibration specs We got the motor mounted and fired up today, ran it long enough to set the timing at 34 BTDC and broke in the cam varying the load to help seat the rings by varying the RPM from 1500 loaded to 2500 with a small load on it, no WOT pulls today ( I had a Dr. Appointment also ) What say you on torque and HP? I'm hoping for 500 + on both HP and torque, actually expecting 550 HP and 570+ ft lbs on the torque, on Oregon non ethanol pump swill I'm planning on testing two different Holley 850 DP(1 4781-2 and the newer 4781-7) and two different heat range spark plugs, a set of Champoins RC9YC and a hotter set of the RC12YC to see which one the motor likes on the dyno I will use the wideban and jet both carbs. for best power and torque. Hoping on everything going well, if so I'll try and post some results tomorrow evening when I get back here Maybe I can learn how to scan and post copies of the dyno sheets also

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)