Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Any info on this car??? I was a partner on a 64 alum. Dodge purchased from Tom Cunningham in 1977. I think this is the car. It had Super tricks and said "New Era Potato Chips" on the Door. It was painted in the Mancini yellow and red. There was a photo on the 63,64 site before it was shut down of how it looked when I had it. It was White with red and blue and "Mosley Auto" on the door. It stayed local until Engalhart got it from Donnie Chapman. Fred did not want to give me much info except that he had sold it. I don't want it back, just would like to know who has it. I have some history and photos to share.

WOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!, UNREAL, what can I say. This is just how it looked when we got it in 1975. Both steel and alum fronts, extra rear wheels and tires and extra short block. Thanks again for the photo. I have a few to post and should be able to to them this week end. I owned or was a partner on this car, the 64 hemi car that came from Vernon Rowley. In 1978 I also bougth the Flack & Comstock 64 STICK that was purple and white and called "Plum Crazy". I have only two fuzzy shots of this car before it was repainted. THANKS AGAIN

Contact "Chucker" at Mancing Racing
(586-790-4100). His older brother Tom owned the car.