Quote:

Rich and I each sent in $60 last week for my RR and Challenger, our's didn't have a number that I know of since they were emailed to us.

Not sure of my number either, got the email as well, but it didn't reference an entry number.
Sent my entry in last week.

Here is the email I got...

Attached is a PDF file of the entry form for Pinks at Auto Club Famoso Raceway. This form is designated for the use of those that sent emails and the entry information provided in those emails. Each form is marked with a number for identification and should not be shared with anyone other than the entries requested.

You may receive this email more than once depending on how many email request you sent in. It is only intended for the entries you requested. Do not forward or distribute multiple entry forms if you receive them.

Only one car/truck per entry form. This must be the car/truck you race at the event. All entries must conform to the posted rules;

All drivers must be at least 18 years old and have a valid US drivers license
Only door cars or trucks are allowed. No dragsters, funny cars, jet cars, altered's, motorcycles, etc.
Drivers must be NHRA licensed for the ET their car/truck runs
Cars/Trucks must pass NHRA tech for ET the car/truck runs
Entries must run 12.99 or quicker

The response has been overwhelming, and sharing this form with anyone other than the intended recipient may result in forfeiture of your entry slot.

You will have until 12-12-08 to print and submit the form to Auto Club Famoso Raceway by fax or mail. After that date the entry forms will be void and your entry request moved to the back of the waiting list.

We look forward to seeing you September 11- 12, 2009

Thank You,

Auto Club Famoso Raceway

They say forwarding the entry form may result in forfeiture of your entry slot, but the pdf file didn't have a number on it either, so I'm not sure how they would track if someone forwarded or copied it.