Guys,
Thanks for the comments.

I will include a new pic below where I buffed the hell out of the paint and took 40 years of crap off of it. I swear this car was never waxed. I cleaned the engine bay also. Swapped out the hubcaps with some original used Magnum 500's I picked up locally as well to give it a different look.

I do plan on just driving it. I added another 1500 miles to it as I have been driving the wheels off of it.

The A/C was running recently then it went out... On the winter to do list. I have never had an old car with electric windows... It is very handy!! I don't plan on restoring the car at all. I will eventually patch the rust and blend it in, but the original paint with wear through the grey & red primer is just too cool to let go... It's only original paint once.

The deal with the car in New York is the PO was a PhD and attended a few different universities. He lived in Florida, Texas, New York and North Carolina. While in NY, he says the drivers rode his bumper so bad, he installed a switch on the console to turn on the reverse lights to scare them... Switch is still there! Other than that not sure of more info on sticker.

Thanks again for the comments on the car!!!

Thanks
Rich

Last edited by ricobuggy; 06/18/14 11:50 AM.