Restored a 80 AMX Spirit ,black beautiful car now!
Ordered the strip package from Phoenix Graphix, had a few issues
One being the strip that goes across the rear spoiler , it curves as you know ,
Whatbtje sent was a.straight stripe! No way for it to match up against the 2 side strips at all!
So an adjustment was made to make it fit ,
Strips on the wheel.openings where not correct , 3 was supper long , only one was spot on !
There was 4 black pieses appearing to be a.left and right side , which fit no where on this car !
Now the most strangest issue was the flamed out. Hood decal!
Almost all the tips of the flames where.exposed , a dark.yellowish color and some of the worse creases in a decal I have ever seen ,
Making the call to the , talking to some guy named Chris , who said it will be fine.go ahead an put it on !!??
I said.no way in the world am I putting on a decal that was so poorly made.onto the car !
If I put that on , and the.issue which I.know are.there now , then.you Phoenix Graphix will.then.turn.an.say it was the installer.fault , and we will have to buy another decal at the cost of $250 plus shipping! . AIN'T HAPPENING !!!!
So talked to another. It was decided to send that decal back ,
Well. Its been 3 weeks now as of Monday , no response , no replacement decal
We.called 2 weeks ago , we was told it would be.shipped out that week
We.have since learned that Phoenix.Graphix does not.make all the strip kits , such as this flame decal on the hood .
Where else and whom make this decal?
This car has turned out super nice.and has money invested this is the last piece to complete ! ????