Quote:

The walker part number is 45951. I have not bought this part in a few years but a quick search on google had many to choose from. Jegs $44.99, Summit $39.97, And Rock auto said in was stocked in an outlying warehouse and would ship in one day $40.79.

Thanks guys but I'll probably go with the bolt in/clamp dual exhaust setup with mandrel bends.

In another thread it was recommended to do the dual setup, but it could be a pain because of location of the tank. Not to mention they wanted $700 to bend up the 2.5" dual exhaust, with H pipe and flow master's that are on my sig car. And that's with compression bends. Couldn't see spending the again.

So then I decided to just do a single exhaust into a 1 in/2 out muffler for the dual tips dumping behind the rear wheels. But the exhaust shop is saying they had to leave the Cat on there, which is why I was looking for this intermediate pipe. I would install it after they did everything else.

But if I can get this true dual kit for $220 and install it myself, I prefer that route. It'll be mandrel bends instead of compression, and it lets me dump the cat without hassle and have a true dual. Maybe after I have it in I will go somewhere and have them put in a cross/h pipe. But I'll make sure and store away the part number for that intermediate pipe in case I end up having to go that direction.

roe

1971 Plymouth Satellite
408/904 8 3/4 3.23 SG