Mine used to leak like crazy, especially at start up with a high volume oil pump. Every morning I would be crop dusting on my way to work, when it dripped down and hit the starter.

I heard somewhere that the cork gaskets are too thick and can prevent the outer gasket from getting good compression. So this time around I compared the old compressed cork gasket to the new one, and used a razor blade to carefully shave off about 1.5 mm of material leaving it slightly thicker than the old compressed one. Cleaned everything extremely well and used permatex high tack on both sides of all gaskets. (Yeah, they are machined surfaces, but mine were machined forty years and three rebuilds ago) Torqued the bolt to 50 foot pounds per the manual, and let it sit up overnight.

Leak at the bolt head may be from over torquing trying to get it to stop leaking?

Just started up the engine for the first time and so far so good. The gaskets weren't included in my overhaul gasket kit from Fel-Pro, so I had to buy the three piece mopar performance kit.

Hope this helps. I know what a pain in the rear those leaks are. And wish me luck that mine doesn't start leaking again!!

"The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of
your thoughts" ~ Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius