Thanks for the advise thus far. I am actually leaning towards a 5.7 or 360 EFI motor. I want something that done nice and that I can drive cross country if need be. I have 440-6 in the cuda vert and other muscle cars, but lets face it, they are gas hogs, old school and are not cross county machines. I just want some nice rumble/ sound and a ride thats built for the rod look and comfort. If I want to race, I can use other cars.

I plan on electric windows, aftre market air and some add ons. I was planning on a painless harness.

The body is still on the rig. I need to get some items moved out of the shop and take the cab off and blast the frame and check it closely. I have many projects in the way that are also being built, but since its cold, I cant paint for the most part, so its time for the heavy work and frame, ect for this rig.

Keep the advise coming. I am going to completely rebuild my website over the next few week and rename it, so pics will be unavailable for the most part. But when I start, i WILL make a web page like my old ones and document the whole build. I am a novice and will need all the help possible. The good news, I have a huge shop, a plasma cutter and a welder. Oh, and a heater, so anything s possible on a rod.

Dave