Quote:

wayyy cool!

Yeah, when me and my buddy were talking by our cars and I noticed a huge crowd around it so I decided to walk over. When I looked at the intake I couldn't believe my eyes. Usually at our local cruise, there are no more than 3-4 mopars out of about 50 cars. I went back to my buddy and said, "Hey, there's a guy over there with a 30's Ford Roadster and a long or short ram intake." We walked over, but since we don't know big blocks to well, we were trying to find clues to validate there was a mopar engine in a Ford. I kind of new it was a because of the distributor. The owner said it was a 440 but wasn't really sure as he just bought it, really doesn't know mopars, and that's what he was told. Then one of the older guys with a stroked '65 Satellite walks down and we ask him and he confirms it and said, "On the stamping at the top of the block it should read 413 or 440." I checked, as I have the better eye sight than anyone there , and 440...

I liked the look of it. You rarely see that intake anymore. Then throwing it on a car that was "built" 30 years before that. Definitely a cool hot rod.