GREAT LOOKING CAR !!! It looks like mine only mine has a Black vinly ( sp ) Top. Mine was auto but changed to 4 speed. I had to replace the trunk floor the floor inside and the cross member a lot of work but this is what I wanted. My first new car was a 70 340 auto Duster lime green with the black top so im making this one as a clone of it except for the 4 speed. I have a couple of guestions for you. I put my gas tank in yesterday an the filler tube is my question is the filler tube flang on the inside of the trunk? That's how I put mine in but my gas cap sits in side the body to far. I think I have the right cap it came with the car. I hope you understand what I mean. Its not flush with the quarter panel. Do you have the engine harness from your car. I tried to buy a new one from Classic Industries but they do not have one listed for a 71. I might call Evans and see if he has one I think one for a 70 should work.I wanted a 340 for this car but for now I have a nice warmed up 318 that will work just fine. I all ready have a drag car to go fast in this will be a cruiser. I also have a 72 Duster Twister Plumb Crazy they should look good together in the garage. Sorry for being long winded just LOVE MY MOPARS.One more thing I talked to you at Norwalk about 10 years ago I had a 73 Duster that was yellow and purple you might not remember that was a long time ago. Thanks Don