Quote:

Dang dude, isn't this the second time on banging your car up? I love 1963 Plymouth 2 drs, sedans and hardtops Sorry yours is hurt I'm amost positive there are rights and lefts on them

Cab, this damage is from the same incident last year at E/town when a freeze out plug blew out just past the 1000 ft mark.I went over the finish line sideways,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but still clocked a 10.80 LOL!
I bought rust free parts from Tyler Texas last year shipping through Fastenall.That gent also sent me a few grilles and a directional housing.Body work and paint including the side stripe was done last year also.
Then WINTER hit hard here with almost 90 inches of snow for the season which keeps my towing and snow plowing business very busy. Yesterday the temps got near 60* and motor-vated me to take off a few layers of car cover and moving blankets to work on the car.

I didn't like the way the right side sig housing was and had to start elongating the mounting holes to try and achieve proper alignment.That's when I stopped thinking there might be rights & lefts.

8067537-8.18.13044.jpg (27 downloads)

HEMI-ITIS has no cure.
My condition is fully BLOWN!!