I bought one from Jasper for my daughters Jeep that we bought with a locked up motor. Been going 1 year without any issues at all. I was pretty pleased with the quality that I could see. But you realistically cant see inside. I searched high and low and did plenty of internet searches. There are cheaper ones out there but Jasper has a good reputation. A few of the companies out there scared me so I went with a company I was comfortable with. Bad thing about Jasper is I think you need to go through shop that has account. Not an issue if you know someone that will order it for you though. I would suggest you do your research as there are some horror stories out there with remans. And a lot of people say grab one from a junkyard, but try and find one with less than 100K for less than $1500. I figured I would rather have a rebuilt one for $2000. The up side is they are pretty dependable and simple motors. So I would say they are one of the easier to rebuild and get right from a rebuilding standpoint. Most people were surprised that the Jeep I bought had a locked up motor. But no oil and antifreeze will do that.

Good luck.

Scott

70 Coronet RT 440+6
64 Dodge 330 - Future Hemi Clone
17 Challenger Hellcat - Green Go Driver
86 Buick T-Type Turbo V-6