Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

There are racers with Racepaks and people who wished they did. Never regret buying the best.

Been trying to figure out what the sportsman one is with a dash...Their website stinks.

Sportsman $825
Dash, not sure which one, $?
What else do I need?....if I can't figure out what the heck I need, I can't even compare them. What options does the system have? Which dash works with the sportsman, do I even need the Sportman if the dash has a logger? Very confusing...

I'm no expert,but if you get the sportsman,you can use the display dash if you want,but you don't have to.Just download the data to a laptop.If you get the logger dash,you don't use the sportsman because the logger is in the dash

How do you down load it from the dash?

Using the Serial Communications Port to Upload Data to your PC
To upload data from your data logger to your PC using the serial port, connect your PC to your data logger
system using the serial communications cable provided with your system and turn on the power to your
data logger. Next select the New file icon in the program taskbar or the New menu item selection located
in the File main menu. The following dialog box will be displayed and you will be asked to select which
configuration file to use. The list on the left-hand side of the Select Configuration box will display all of
the file folders in your RacePakData subdirectory that contain valid configuration files. Select the folder
on the left that is named VDash and the serial number of your dash. For instance, an Ultra Dash with the
serial number 1001 would be named VDash_1001. The list on the right will now contain the list of
configuration files contained in this folder. Select OK to begin the data transfer.

HEMI-ITIS has no cure.
My condition is fully BLOWN!!