Quote:

So do you wire engine up seperatly and use original wires for rest of car? How does it hook into the ignition switch? Did you have to run an electric fuel pump? Was it in the tank or exturnal? How about the tranny did you have to wire that up?

Yes you wire up the engine and use the rest of the original wires. The harness is wired for the ignition switch and instruments. It is also wired for an electric fuel pump. It also has it's own fuse panel for the engine electronics. Since I used the transmission that came with the 5.7 my harness came wired for the transmission. If you use a 727 behind your setup you won't need the transmission wires. I used the fuel tank and fuel pump from the donor truck, so it is in tank. The harness will allow you to use either an external or internal pump. Check Hotwire out here. http://www.hotwireauto.com/?page=sales-dcx
Give them a call, they are very helpful and will take the time to answer all you question. Great guys to work with. One more thing, all the connectors and wires are labeled so installation is dirt simple.