Quote:

Quote:

Torque boxes keep the front spring hangers from being distorted, frame connectors stiffen the unibody. You can put in frame connectors and still distort the front spring hangers because the connectors only connect to the frame rails and not the front spring hanger mount.

Torques boxes at a minimum and if you want to put in connectors too use a tube size that will not touch the floor ... or get the US car tool type that weld to the underside of the floor.

I thing we are comparing apples to oranges, for the OP, I don't think distorting spring hangers is in the cards in any situation, and IMO n all but the most demanding High HP situation,frame connectors welded in would eliminate the majority of any possible distortion on the spring hangers. And if that is the real concern their are better solutions, and when moving springs inward, a dead issue. All this means, I disagree.

Yes it may be apples and oranges but he asked about BOTH, Hemi cars have boxed spring hangers from the factory for a reason. Sub frame connectors do not touch any part of the front spring hanger so there is zero chance of them adding any support.

Ed's going to be show poodling the thing anyway so he is just wasting time and money having either installed