I have a legitimate question. Does anyone on this board know the exact details or were directly involved in the deal between Josh and Scott? I seriously doubt it!! I have heard rumors just like everyone else; however, the bottom line is that they are probably the only two that know. Its time to start dealing with facts.

Fact: You have heard from one person (me) that got information from someone that had talked to Scott that there was going to be an event at Gateway.

Fact: You have now heard from a second person that talked to Scott directly that the event is happening.

Fact: I was asked by my source, not Scott, to help spread the word that the event was gonna happen.

Fact: Monster Mopar was originally run by S&S and was a very well attended event until Gateway shut down.

Fact: Josh has run events under the Monster Mopar name for the past two years and have also been well attended.

Fact: I have no affiliation with any of these promoters. I am simply a Mopar racer who loves the sport and if you are having an event and I can help spread the word then I am going to do so. I dont care if your name is Scott, Josh, or whoever. There are several more promoters having events this year as well. There is a sticky of Mopar events I believe.

Fact: Until such time that you have seen the contract between Scott and Josh, seen cancelled checks, or have proof of money exchanged; you have nothing but opinions and hearsay based on what you have read on a forum or heard through the grapevine. Those opinions and hearsay do nothing but undermine what both promoters are trying to do. Which appears to be putting on a great Mopar show for us to attend.

Fact: I am in no way attempting to put anyone down that have made comments. I enjoy these events and the many of you that I have met at these events. I simply want to have well run Mopar races to attend and it appears we have one of the really good ones back this year in addition to the good ones that Josh already runs.

AFCO, Rons Fuel Injection sponsored Dodge Challenger Mention Street Lethal Motorsports