Quote:

yeah mike, but it seems like the combo should be more like 625-650hp with what I have. I agree with the Mallory stuff. i'v had a earley hifire box that broke me down twice a Mallory fuel pump that gave me fits a Mallory unilight that the bushings wore out in no time flat, so I understand where your coming from. I thought the hifire6 was a nice box with a lot of features,guess not. my worst box was a msd digital6. I still have a Jacobs that works great.

With the dinky 260@ 50 cam your running and just over 11 to 1 compression your not gonna come close to making 650 horse with that combo. Sorry, but just telling you the truth.
You know my d combo, which I figure made an honest 650 running at your weight or a hair more. It was about 5 tenths and 5 mph quicker than you are . So a very big difference from where your at.
If you are really looking to make power, you need to really step things up in the camshaft and compression departments, assuming the heads are real good.
Otherwise your just nibbling at the edges of truly stepping things up and improving your ET.
It can make that power and still see street duty( drove mine way more than 100 miles a summer) you just need to decide on what you want the car to run and use parts that will allow it to do so.

69 Dart GTS A4 Silver All steel, flat factory hood, 3360race weight
418 BPE factory replacement headed stroker, 565 lift solid cam
Best so far, 10.40 @127 1/4
1.41 best 60 foot
6.60 at 103.90 1/8