Quote:

Quote:

Heard the 405 opened a can of whoop-azz on the cali boys,hehehe!!

Figured I`d fuel the fire again...............I talked to a few peeps that were there racers included and the 405 boys did indeed spend a full day prepping their lane only, no testing for us and THEY picked the races and there was no lane swapping Mr. Robbins as you stated..........plain and simple. Heros? Hardly.....street cars? Ya right w/straight exhaust. Intertaining..........indeed. One more thing...........on the new show in which they raced the Texas guys, the 405 boys got their panties in a bunch about them wanting to prep their lane stating that "this is a street race.....no prepping the lane" yet when they raced us they prepped the WHOLE lane and played w/their laptops to get down the street............just keepin it real.

LMFAO...THUMPER,u need a new information agent,lol...traction was so bad in the right lane ur man donny stood his vega up(Ya gonna pull his nuts off if you don't let go)...One more time,their spot,their match ups and "YES THEY DID SWITCH LANES WITH THE SAME OUTCOME"...Actually,the races were not even close,but if done again would outcome be the same,maybe not as everyone gets beat sometimes and this race the OKC guys put a beat down on the CALI guys ...Oh Yea,whats up with the Mr sh** ,i know i'm old ,but damn