Quote:

yeah, welcome back. yes I believe they are more aggressive, but I bet bullet or hughes would have what you need. bullet may be able to regrind an old hydraulic if you have one for $125. my current cam is an old comp cam that I had reground by bullet to ryans specs for my 408. it was too big for my compression so I had them regrind it a second time to their(bullets) specs which where very close to hughes specs. finally, getting closer to that 10.00 and still on pump gas no power adders. I think something with 250's 260's@50 .600 or alittle under net lift on a 108 would work for you, but you should talk with the pro's on this. I use oil spray bars in my valve covers to make the springs live at .700 lift on the street.

I should probably give Ryan a call and see if he remembers my build. He might be able to steer me in the right direction. The motors coming out this winter anyway so maybe I'll just do new valve springs and leave it alone? Definitely time for some new gaskets and some fresh paint.

Here are a some decent pics of the car back from 05. Hasn't changed much other than a 4 link and some different tires.

Last edited by BARRACUDA340S; 11/19/13 11:50 AM.