So I go to my "interview" yesterday at Outlaw Classics and Exotic Motorcars in Vegas because as his add stated "Do like the sound of American muscle cars and love squeezing every ounce of power out of em".............then this job is for you. Yes and yes were my answers...............so we meet, he shows me around and come to find out all he really does is rewire em, adds a few billet accessories and throws Holley 670 avenger carbs on where q-jets etc. were from the factory. REALLY............ I said the power`s in the top end, heads cam etc. then he says "we`re not zoned or allowed to do that work here"............WHAT? After that scenario and the insults on what he feels I`m worth money wise I had to leave and have a cold and chill.............
After working for myself most of my life it`s a real eye opener to sit in front of someone knowing I probably know way more than him about "Performance" than he ever will. So the search goes on...........

Last edited by Thumperdart; 11/14/13 04:30 PM.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....