I have hankook dynapro m/t's on my truck and I have had them for 2 1/2 years and probly 10-15 thousand miles on them, they are just now starting to show that they are beginning to wear a little bit.
But for 2 years they still looked brand new, and they still have a ton of tread on them right now. I bet I get 35 to 40 thousand miles out of them, judging by how much they have worn with the miles they have.
They are great in every aspect except for ice or icy roads, then they suck. If I were to buy brand new tires today I would probly go with BFG mud terrain Km2's, or toyo m/t's or cooper discoverer stt m/t's.
I don't know if you like mud terrain tires, but where I live and what I do I don't even think about going with a street tire or an all terrain tire. But I live in the middle of no where in Idaho with hundreds of mountains and we get nasty winters and springs here, plus I go off road in my truck every fall to go hunting. So I like to have a good mud terrain tire. I would give the hankook dynapro m/t's a B+ for an overall grade, in mud I give them an A+.
I have had dean mud terrain tires and wild country rvt mud terrain and wild counry txr tires and the hankooks out perform all of them.