Quote:

Thinking about trading my 2011 Hemi 2500 for a Cummings. I love my truck but was thinking about swapping it while it still worth something. I average about 12 around town and 8 pulling 9000lbs. My current ride has 4.10's and does the job around my part of the country just fine but just want to hear numbers from the real world guys on the Cummings. I am also considering the 6.4 Hemi. I figure the mileage should be on a par or a little worse the 5.7 but with more grunt. Comments, Thanks Jim T.

If it were me I would look for a low mileage 5.9 truck. The new trucks get less mileage and they have a lot more emission stuff on them to give you problems. With a tunner you can make just as much power with the 5.9. I like that I can run other than ULS desiel in my truck. A couple of years ago the power went out in our area. I was very low on fuel. Luckly I had some off road desiel in the shed or heating oil? Put 5 gallon in and was able to drive 15 miles to the next town where they had power to fill up my truck and get supplies.
It is something to consider.