As usual Mikey in his obsession to discredit me brings BGR to the forefront of attention.We thank him for giving us another oppertunity for free attention.
Most everyone knows who we are and a lot about BGR.I don't think we need to defend ourselves or our reputation from the likes of Mikey or others like him.His few post here have offended others as well.He has never contributed anything positive.
That we are out there every race season and when we do good or not we hide from no one.Everyone can form their own opinion of what we contribute be it success or failure.
As the famous quote:let the ones free of sin and pure of heart cast the first stone.We challenge Mikey to post up the names of these famous engine builders that have never had an engine failure.No one can guarrantee every build from parts failure to honest mistakes,it's how the issues are handled after the fact that determines the character of the builder or shop.
The pictures Mikey choose to post is our car with our engine that had a part failure.We are sure that this has never happened to Mikey or his engine builder because they are those mentioned in the aforementioned quote.
We thank those that honor us by their mentioning our name in the same context of a long list of great engine builders.We thank Mikey for bringing our name to the forefront so that everyone can judge who has an honest reputation and who has a personal issue that will let everyone determine his character or lack of character.It would be prudent for Mikey to justify his knowledge,contribution and his insite so that everyone can know him as pubilicly as BGR has exposed ourselves to everyone.
We will always be there for all to see(good or bad) and be available to everyone.We will never hide behind a keyboard in a cowardly way.We will always honor our relationships with those who we call friends.Everyone needs to understand myself(Bob George) is only a small part of BGR.BGR is an outstanding group of racers and builders of engines,parts,chassis and complete race cars that I'am proud to be a part of.
Respectfully,
Bob

ps: nice pictures Mikey,did you take them or hunt them down on you quest of stalking me? Your obsession and motive is questionable or were you not loved and recieve any attention in your formulative years?

Last edited by B G Racing; 11/04/13 11:26 AM.