Thanks for all the nice comments. I've studied high end resto's for many years hoping to do one myself on good car. Its kind of a dream come true (except the empty bank account!).

It won't meet any OEM Mopar Nats standards by any means. I'll be powdercoating alot of the suspension/engine components for longevity for some accasional driving. I'd like to do atleast 1 Purestock event. I do plan on alot of detailing though. I found several paint daubs on the rear and suspension. Ironically, the car still had all the knock off zerks on it. I don't think the suspension ever got serviced.

The underneath primer/sealer, is I think, a Dupont sealer. I had a gallon of Resto Ricks that I sent with the car, but the paint guys were a bit nervous in using it, even though I had Ricks directions all laid out. Their shop was full/busy, and they didn't want any down time incase they had a paint lifting issue. They found a match, so we used it instead. Probably won't be as durable as the Zero Rust. The Zerorust was a perfect match of the dip gray.