I just wanted to see if anyone here is aware or was victim of U.S. Car Tool's scam.

Back in the summer of 2005 John Pasemann of U.S. Car Tool was offering a discount for advanced orders on a reproduction of the 1966/67 Charger deck lid medallion, needing 50 orders to help defray some of the upfront tooling costs.He posted on various forums all the details of the part and even had pictures of the mould he had made to make the outter ring, stating deliveries would come in the winter of 2005/ spring 2006. On 9/26/05 I gave John my credit card information and order one, soon after he posted that he had the 50 orders he needed to proceed. I called John back in the spring of 2006, he tolled me that he was delayed trying to find a chrome plater that could do the brushed finish.That summer at the Carlisle Mopar show U.S. Car Tool had a completed outter ring on display (it looked good).

Months later John informed me of a new problem finding someone that could do the plastic injection needed for the insert. Months later he told me no progess was made and that he could no longer tell me when I could expect to get this part.The next time I called John I asked him just to give me the outter ring and call it even, he agreed but never sent the part. Then he said he lost the mould, and then he found it and so on.

I have since asked for my money back. Now he does not returm my call oe Emails, the shop does not pick up my calls or hangs up on me when I tell them whats it about. At this point I don't expect to get my money back or U.S. Car Tool to fulfill their obligations.
Let this post serve as warning to anyone who wishes to do business with John Pasemann and/or U.S. Car Tool, DON'T DO IT !

Thanks,
Jim Mitchell