Thanks to all for your inputs. My data plate does not show the information some of you mentioned - it was build at the St. Louis plant (G code on the VIN). I do not have the original engine with this car however I do have a correct 69 HP 383 block I was going to run. I am a bit confused though. I see that in '69 you could get the magnum 383 (330HP) and the Roadrunner 383 (335HP). Would a roadrunner with A/C have had a 330HP magnum put in it? and if so, was this always the case?

I am now thinking for my application that I would use a non HP 383 block with a turqoise paint job with a magnum 383 pie tin instead of a roadrunner 383 tin? I was going to use a dual snorker as well... this seems weird that roadrunners would not ALL come with a 'roadrunner 383" engine A/C or not.... hmmmmm.

I have gone from wondering what color to paint my engine to which engine type to run, which air cleaner and which pie tin.... wow.

Does anybody out there have an original '69 roadrunner with A/C that came with an HP block, a dual snorkel air cleaner and runs the '383 roadrunner" pie tin?