Hi guys and gals, I recently had my engine built and everything together. I have probably 100 miles on the engine and I cant get it to run right. If Im at a dead stop and punch it the engine just bogs down. If I try to do a brake stand the engine almost acts like it wants to die and will if I let off the gas. Here are the specs of my car.

LA 360 (bored .030)
Magnum heads
Air Gap Intake
XE268H cam
Street Avenger 670 Carb (out of the box, no changes have been made yet)
TTI Headers
Stock Electronic Ignition (dizzy, ECU)
Timed to 24* initial and I have 14* Mechanical, for a total of 38*
Compression is 9:1 (but not entirely sure. Im not sure how to figure this)(i know the engine was not zero decked, just standard resurfacing)
727 Trans
2000 stall converter
3:73 gears

I've had the dizzy curved, I've tried different degrees of timing, but not entirely sure where it should be set. It seems to run the same anywhere from 11* to 24* initial setting.

One thing I did notice is that if Im timed in the teens and I put it in gear I will only drop a couple hundred rpm. Timed at 24* initial I drop 450-500 rpm in gear. I've checked for vacuum leaks and cant find any.

I've had suggestions of the carb running to lean or a bad torque converter. Im about ready to shoot my car because I cant even enjoy driving it this way. Please help me!