I am looking for a radiator for my '74 Duster. I have swapped in a 440/727 and have gotten it to the point to where I can start shopping for a radiator. What I had thought about doing was having my orginal (318-AC 2 Core Radiator) recored to a 4 core, but now the water pump inlet points to the driver side (opposite the outlet on the radiator). So now I am on the look out for a new radiator. I was looking at the Summit Universal Radiators, Jegs, and E-bay (I don't know about some of the ones on ebay). I have 30" in between my frame rails and sheet metal modifaction is not a big deal to fit a really big honking one in there. But I was starting to get confused and a little unsure, the tallest radiator I could find (in the aluminum univerals) is about 19" to 20". My stock radiatior is 22". Then there is downflow and crossflow? I am I wrong in thinking that the stock radiator is a downflow? I would really like to stick with that style, from what I have read I really wont gain anything by going to a cross flow radiator?

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!

"No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness." - Aristotle