Quote:

Quote:

My 1st dragster,Mopar-Powered!

Since I read the other NHRA thread where you were putting down safety gear and the NHRA and you told Monty you need a sponsor, so I was thinking...

Dang Billy...Been promoting your self on the side of your race car since the 80s and you still don't have a sponsor?

I have gotten good enough at it that now I do it for a living! When a friend and his partner that raced Mud Trucks over the years,wanted to make the moved over to Drag-Cars,the 1st person they come to was me.One owns a Big Boat Marina on the Back Water that caters to the Rich,the other owns 2 Nite Clubs in Atlanta.So I must be doing something right!!!!Ever since us 3 joining forces last year, we have been building a Racing Empire!They love Grudge Racing as much as I enjoy Bracket Racing.From Racing Mud Trucks they know you win some you lose some and don't mind spending the $$$ to win,if $$$ can be made off it.Bottom line my name on the side of the car along with my driving have gotten me what I needed.
It got your attention I hope in a positive way,not negative way but I will take either over neither!

PS I have been Grudge Racing,since I started Racing so I know how the Game is played!I have most Beat already before they even get in their cars,if not I will Beat them as soon as we line up beside each other!
"Sweet Home AlaBama'Roll Tide Roll"

Last edited by MRMOPAR622; 10/05/13 07:03 PM.

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"