I know there are guys out there who mount pressure gauges in the car for for setting a certian amount of brake on the starting line... so what whould be the difference?

I would feel better with a certian amount of brake line in the car myself vs being on the outside exposed to possible danger /damage. My old Dartsport I ran the rear line from the M/C to a grommet in the firewall and ran it right down the interior along the top of the rocker under the sill plate and back seat area. I used a longer brake hose from the rear end to meet up to the floor pan behind the rear seat brace. That way it was away from any drivetrain and protected from something on the outside damaging it.

When I redid the car, I ran the front pass side down the drivers side, along the core support and down the right side to the wheel. But being a stic k car, I was thinking safety from the bellhousing area. However, a front end accident could have damaged that easily too---so pick your poison.

I know it doesn't answer your question at all, but I think as long as it is done safely, no one is going to bother you --or him.

Outcast Dodge guy.