Just bought a 2wd pop top ram charger with no motor but rock solid and straight. Got a great deal on it and couldn't pass on it. I had a 2wd ramcharger a while back and I didn't realize it at that time how hard they were to find. I've kind of been looking since but haven't really seen any thing that was decent until this one. I'm up in the air on how I want to do this one up, I'm either going to go with the pick m up decals or 77/78 macho powerwagon decals where it's a 78. My last one was a 79 so I went with the 79/80 macho powerwagon scheme on it. I definitely going to be painting it black either way. A black ramcharger with the 77 macho paint would look pretty neat in a 2wd version. I also just picked up a low mileage 2003 5.9 magnum style motor for it today from a local junkyard. I've always wanted to build one of these motors up with a better cam, air gap intake, nice carb, headers. Later on I wouldn't mind adding a four speed in to it. I'm going to install the black plaid and white interior out of my macho trailduster with the fold up rear seat that wasn't offered till 1980. The wagon wheels will also be installed with the yellow pin striping if I do it up like a macho. Should be a fun ride cant wait to get started on it.

Last edited by 79machocharger; 09/24/13 07:15 PM.