That's almost the twin to this one! It sounded too good to be true over the phone, but it turned out to be quite a little gem. It's not perfect by any stretch, but it's in amazing shape all things considered. I took it for a run - not a sign of blue from the tailpipe the entire time. Built boost nicely, blow-off valve worked; transmission shifted smoothly and clutch & brakes felt good too. It had 4-wheel discs!! Was not expecting that.

On the down side, it has a few minor dents and scrapes but absolutely NO rust. They mentioned their daughter went to University in Utah and that may have been what saved the car. She also NEVER winter drove it and I'd believe that. It has a few electrical issues like the dome light doesn't work and the tach acts "sticky". But after three years of sitting, the old fella just wants it gone. I made what I thought was a reasonable (but low) offer, and he bit. $1200 bucks. We did all the paperwork today but since my buddy bailed on me at the last second, I won't be able to go get the car until next Sunday. But the owner is OK with that. They even wrote me out a receipt from an old-school receipt book!

In all the excitement, I forgot to snap a few pictures.

Bloody Mary, Full of Vodka, Blessed art thou among cocktails....