Statistically possible with Ma'Mopar yes......according to Galens list.......plus we've all seen our share of odd color combos.....like I said earlier, I don't believe interior color had a controlling choice in stripe color,....you have cars like Bill Cards B5 with B5 interior and F8 with F8 interiors, colors on the stripe were limited to red, black and white, and Chrysler did "frown" on some oddball combos.........I don't think you see F8/F8 with a red stripe......but black or white, Yes!.....I have seen in person an original TX9 with white interior and red wing.......knock out combo by the way!......I've only seen ONE stripe delete Tona' in person, the built sheet had no remarks in the stripe box, car was in original paint, no signs of any decal ever,......but the most convincing document from the original owner, was a scaloped and dated old Kodac photo the owner took the day he purchased it new off the lot,.....the main foucas of the pic, wasn't the car, so much, but his young daughters posing with the car,....luckly the rear tail and wing are clearly ID'ed as being body color!!......car is currently under going resto, 34,000 original miles, sitting garaged, since 72