Quote:

Well my season is done, unless I can get my old motor back together ! Thought I lost a head gasket, so I tore the top end apart and replaced them got it back running only to have #1 fill with water after about 10 mins running ! Pulled it out and tore it down today and found a crack in # 1 from the bottom of the cylinder to about an inch from the top ! All the way through to the lifter oil galley ! I don't get it I babied this motor, never shifted above 6800 rpm foot brake, never sprayed nothing ? I even did everything that I could to prevent this from happening ! I had a 3/4 fill, girdle studs line honed you name it ! And it still broke !!!! You all don't know where I can find a 400 block ready to go ? I was going to stick my old 440 back together and just go run 10.90s with it but I don't know if I have enough time before Norwalk ! Oh well maybe I will just run my 2010 charger and try to have fun ! Does anyone know if you can sleeve a filled block ?

I have a std. bore 400 block with aluminum caps that is fresh off the line hone ready for cam bearings and caps. PM me if you are interested.