Quote:

Can I use a 1973 Charger (big block with AC) wiring harness for my 1973 Road Runner (big block no AC)? I know they are both B bodies but didn't know if there were any differences (besides the AC option).

Thanks,

Ben

I am assuming you are referring to the dash harness with the fuse block assembly here.

If so, the answer is 'yes' you can use it but you will need to remove the A/C sub-harness from the new A/C dash harness. IIRC, it will need to have the black wire removed from the 4-pin HVAC control plug and the green and blue pins removed from the firewall connectors that would have been used for to the A/C blower motor and compressor (which you don't have).

You will then need to get the non-A/C sub-harness that will replace this piece you pulled out which will connect to the blower motor resistor on the non-A/C heater box. If you have your original harness, you should be able to pull this off and swap it into the new harness. This sub-harness is easily identifiable by the red blower motor connector.

But, yes other than the A/C vs. non-A/C add-on harnesses, the main dash harness should be identical (even b/t big block and small block)!