It has a '73 340 in it. With a 727. I also picked up a B-body 8.75 to go under it.
The plan for this one is low to no-buck rebuild. A passenger seat and rear seat came with it that were in better shape than the ones in it. The first thing I need to find/buy for it is a set of rear quarter extensions. Mine are gone. I took the remains off when I changed the decklid.
My plan is to get the 8.75 under it, find a set of used/traded rear springs and shock plates to eliminate the isolated rear springs. I'll do rings/bearings/gaskets and maybe a steel crank in the 340, go through the 727, and get it mobile. Probably try stripping it and shooting some paint on it. The lower quarters are soft. A little rust on the drivers door and in front of one of the wheels. I saved the trashed deck lid for some patch material.
The Bee is still a higher priority, but I will tinker with this as well.
Because my mental stability is in question, by me, I'm also working on talking the owner of the garage into moving some Chevy truck parts into her home garage and renting me another stall to bring my GTS over and start on that, too.

1969 Dart GTS 340
1969 Super Bee X9 N-96
1969 Coronet R/T X9 N-96
2015 Dodge Dart GT
2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn.
Looking for the original block for my Bee. The last 4 are 7449