Is all of that stuff stock or reproduction? It looks stock There has to be a starting point for adjusting everything, thats the rig position,if its not right then nothing else will be right no matter how much you fiddle with it.If its right, then everything else falls into place. So you start with the bell crank, see the holes in the mount bracket and bell crank? You un hook everything, put a screw driver or a rod the same size as the holes through all the holes, and that locks the bell crank into place to start the adjustment.The book well spell out every thing out as to how much everything need adjusted.You really need a book, cause you can burn up the trans if this stuff isn't right.Ask me how I know. Now if the trans has a shift kit or other things, then you need to talk to a trans expert.I wouldn't drive it till you get it right, cause you can burn up the trans. And buy a real Mopar book not a off brand book. You need one SOOOO bad when working on these cars, cause thats the way they engineered it to be done.Also, like he said, MAKE SURE you have a sixpack set up first. Even the throttle cable is different between sixpack and 4 barrel. Is that a E body or 71 B body?

Last edited by 71 RR- J68; 08/08/13 01:25 PM.