Quote:

Is the kickdown cable or linkage? Does the AFB you're using have the correct Mopar throttle lever extension?

It is a linkage, brother....I said cable by mistake, meant linkage in the previous post as well. It came off of a Mopar, was gonna put it on the 318 poly I my '65 coronet I had in the mid 90's. found a cool Offy aluminum intake for it.......

I took a pic of the side of the AFB, and the side of the E brock. they both look different where the throttle cable and kickdown are supposed to be.

Im telling ya man, this thing was RIGGED. 3 Allen head bolts and 1 flat blade screwdriver bolt to mount the carb to the EDDY intake.

Best way I can describe it is it looks like a half-assed Mcgyver tried to rig everything on it.

Will see if I can post the pics of the brackets so you can see how different they are, in the mornig. Thanks guys.

Organized Labor: The people that brought you the weekend. If you can't grasp the meaning of the phrase "tongue in cheek", don't respond. 1970 H code Swinger, Top Banana 2012 Liberty Jet 4x4 True Blue Pearl