Im having some issues with my 92 Dakota. 5.2 Auto, MPFI

It keeps throwing code 11, and will just shut off ignition power at random. Sometimes multiple timea a day, sometimes no issues for a week.

Its getting to the point I am not confident in driving it 140 miles each day.

I have changed the CPS about 4 months ago when the new trans went in, and all was fine until about 2 months ago when this started. (it happended to start the day after a waterpump change)

I originally thought maybe a wire got pinched, or insulation cracked during the swap, but there are no signs of this after several close inspections.

I am going to have a timing chain replaced, it has 140K on the clock. And just for poops, and giggles, may even stick a new CPS on it.

IF this doesnt solve the issue, I want to remove the injection, and go to a carb.

What do i need other than the following:

Carb style manifold

Carb

Distributor (most likely going to go Pertronix) Looking at the flamethrower III dizzy for an LA motor, is this the one I want to lose the computer control?

Ignition (see distributor)

Fuel pressure regulator with return line.

Now I'm not sure what to do about the 518 OD trans. I think the 92 is still a hydraulic lockup, so I only need to control the OD shift.

Can I retain the computer for this, or will I need to go with a system like the PATC vacuum switch, and pressure switch like would be used on a standard 727 to 518 swap?

Anything else I may be forgetting, or should change?