So now it is July and my car still is not on the road due to a couple of things. The main concern is my brakes. For some background the brakes that I am having an issue with is on a 1974 Dodge Rallye Challenger with disc brakes up front and drums in the rear.

Problem: I have bled the brakes properly, and when I got the car running again after redoing the engine compartment I wanted to take it for a drive so I could see how it ran and adjust the timing accordingly. But when I was checking to see if the brakes worked properly in the driveway before finding out the hard way down the road, the pedal went all the way to the floor and stayed there. The brakes were completely locked up (making it apparent that the system was properly bled). I actually had to turn the car off to release the brakes. Now I am thinking that my remanufactured brake booster may have taken a turn for the worse on me, but just to be sure I am addressing this problem to you other gear heads for some input. it would be much appreciated if you could help a fellow Mopar man out. Thanks guys/gals.