Ah yes the flaming river column, I would never buy or deal with these clowns again. Everything had issues, from shipping to incorrect parts, to failed product and terrible tech service.

The keyed column is a JOKE, stupid rod and linkage to a terminal block halfway down the column. Mine jammed up right outta the box, I started disassembling to fix the issue when i noticed a random nut loose in the tilt/ key cylinder area. Thats when I boxed it back up and shipped it back to them. When it came back the shaft was bent.
The tuff wheel adapter i bought showed up with no splines machined into it, had to get another one, the horn button for the tuff wheel is made of ultra cheap ass plastic, the kind christmas ornaments from china are made from, mine broke first time I popped it off.. oh ya, the signal cam for signalling is botched engineering at its finest. So dont expect to have the "luxury" of signal lights in your car!! man what a nightmare. I hate this column. I am a careful guy too...its not like I was banging and thrashing the parts. I spent nearly $1500 bucks on these products and felt like I got 200 dollar of generic junk. Live and learn, I know I will never ever go this route again... they dont know eff all about mopars either